We exhort you, our esteemed readers, to become an active part of our initiatives and endeavors in unravelling the latest in technology in generally and gadgets in particular. Armed with the incisive tools of your analysis and insights, explore events that are set to chart the course of the future transformation the global landscape will go through.
Write to our editors what interests or intrigues you. Express succinctly but assertively what can cause disruptions in businesses. Illuminate the audience by showing them how businesses leaders—of all tone and tenor—coaxed by the latest and emerging trends, meander their ways to overcome roadblocks.
Before you start penning your thoughts, we request you to go through the wide number of blogs and articles that already have been published on the website to get a feel of the standard and the style of writing we expect from you. Our editors will meticulously scan all your contributions to ascertain whether they are in conformity to our guidelines. We also evaluate the originality, relevance, and scope of your contributions to ensure that they are apt in tone and tenor to be published.
Few noteworthy points:
Before you start sending your contribution, please take note of the following points:
- The post should ideally be 300- 350 words.
- The ideas should reflect originality and substance. Plagiarism of any form is strictly discouraged and plagiarized articles will be rejected outright.
- The posts should avoid taking promotional tone any point in time. The submission of press releases is not accepted.
- As you own your writing, the onus of credibility of the facts, figures, and opinion ultimately rest with you.
- Since we receive a large number of contributions from our readers across the globe we advise you to be patient. We are time-bound to review your post and reciprocate you with the right response.
You can get in touch with us through our contact us page.